Sunday, March 23, 2008

We'll See how this goes

Maybe I am dumb, or maybe I am just looking for something to take up my free time but I guess this is the easiest way for me to say things out into the abyss with no one to write me back. I kinda like the way that, that sounds.

I am back in Iraq, which is a good thing cause I am eating away at my deployment time. Which means one thing.... I'll be coming home soon. I had a great time back in KY for a couple of weeks and it was great to see all of you ( I say that like you will actually read this thing). I am a little homesick but that will pass, once I get back into the routine that is Iraq.

So for today I would like to remind everyone that we as Americans have it good. We really do, and if you ever think differently about that, I have a place you can come and stay for a couple of days to show you exactly why it is that you should be happy for everything that you have.

much love

No comments: